What our clients say
Both my accountant and my secretary insist that I use Medserv.
Extremely thorough follow up of unpaid invoices.
Medserv makes my life easier.
Assisting Consultants across all specialties, with unprecedented transparency, dependability and Customer service. Medserv can increase your payment turnarounds and reduce your bad debt levels.
As a busy healthcare provider, we understand you do not always have the time to submit invoices and follow up with insurers to make sure you are getting paid for the work you do. That's why medical consultants, hospitals, and clinics trust us to manage their private patient billing for them. With years of experience in the medical billing industry we have built up a professional team of people dedicated to your practice. Supported by the latest technology we can deliver results while simplifying your involvement in the billing process.
Taking the stress out of paperwork is one of the many reasons our clients like our service so much. Submitting invoices for insurers and patients becomes our concern, along with:
- Coding and pricing to insurance company guidelines
- Liaising with patients and insurers regarding any invoicing queries
- Follow-up and issue resolution
- Patient online payment facilities
We use our custom built online live reporting system to inform you of the progress of each and every invoice submitted. You can also:
- Use the website to take a credit or debit card payment
- Verify patient insurance details where possible
- Create customised reports for complete visibility of your practice
- Find the latest fee assured pricing from all major insurance companies
Making sure that you are kept up to date with all progress and communicating our results to you is done in a number of different ways: Via the website on a 24/7 basis, on a monthly basis through our monthly reports and on an annual basis when tax return time comes around. However, our team are always on the other end of the phone to answer any and all questions you might have:
- Comprehensive reporting
- End of year accounting
- Maintaining digital copies of all correspondence
We assist many groups with their private patient billing. There are a number of ways we can be of assistance to groups:
- Advice on group formation
- Distribution of income
- Reporting to individual group members
- Registration with insurers